Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bad blogger!

So here it is... My apology and my admission. I am a HORRIBLE blogger. I freely admit this and will do my best to not let myself keep getting distracted.

But honestly I am just one of those people! I am still very much obsessed and in love with making my own natural soaps and body care products and I promise to get back to that. I currently have 12 tabs open on my browser because I have difficulty FOCUSING. I even just closed a tab just now! If I see something shiny I wont even turn my head!

So I have quite a few blogs planned. I will be making a tester recipe conditioner that I was chosen by Nature's Garden with a recipe from Kimberly of Nature's Art to blog, I have pictures of my process of soap making that I started months ago and got distracted from, and I have pictures (at this point very rough shots but you get the point!) of the messes and successes and a few of my first cold process soap recipes.

So I will be putting my 18 month old to bed, washing dishes and starting my blog post on how to make Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro scent hair conditioner. TONIGHT! Wish me luck!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment